A community where farmers and friends of agriculture work together to protect and improve our water quality and environment.
Lafayette Ag Stewardship Alliance is a farmer-led, nonprofit organization committed to faithful and sustainable stewardship of our natural resources. Through innovation and collaboration, we identify, share and promote conservation practices that demonstrate continuous improvement and preserve and enhance the quality of life in our community.
- Empower farmers to continuously improve
- Set high expectations and persistently pursue them
- Look to science and technology for guidance
- Support each other, our neighbors and the greater community
- Collaborate with solution-oriented stakeholders
- Cultivate an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect
LASA hosts field days and other educational opportunities for both farmers and the community. Check out our news page for more information.